Rockiedge Sprinkler Repair
In the spring, when our technicians visit your property to turn on your irrigation system we perform the following services:
- Turn on the water.
- Re-install your backflow hardware.
- Check and flush all valves.
- Align and adjust spray heads and rotors to ensure coverage.
- Check main line and each zone for leaks.
- Program the control box with our recommended springtime water-efficient schedule.
In October or November our service technician visits to winterize your sprinkler system. Using our commercial grade air compressor we blow all water out of the valves, spray heads and rotors, preventing freezing in the water lines. At this time, we’ll ask that you turn the water off from the inside of the house but leave the master shut-off on the outside of your house in the “on” position. It’s similar to turning off the water line to your outdoor spigot. In doing so you ensure water doesn’t remain in the line which could freeze, expand and crack your water line.
We also offer an extended maintenance program. This plan not only extends your systems warranty, but can include monthly or quarterly visits to check the system and adjust the sprinkler times to coordinate with the different weather conditions, ensuring your lawn remains healthy. Rockiedge Sprinkler Repair
The Full Maintenance plan includes:
- An extended warranty.
- Priority scheduling.
- Guaranteed three-day response or our deductable is waived.
- One pre-scheduled summer visit to adjust watering times and review the system.